Thorlos ST Mountaineering Socks
Out of stock
As low as $0.00
- 100% wool toe for maximum warmth, and low profile toe seam won't rub or irritate feet
- Constructed with THOR•LON® blended with thermal fibers for extra insulation, superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, warmer, better feeling feet.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the feet for more comfort.
- Unique padding specifically designed for mountaineering, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture for maximum protection.
- Ventilation panel for extra moisture control and breathability.
- Length: Over-Calf
- Cushion: Maximum Cushion
- Fiber Contents: 60% Worsted wool, 26% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic, 11% Stretch nylon, 3% Elastic
- Protection Level: 3 (Maximum)
- Care Instructions: For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended. Do Not Bleach. Wash Normal: 105F/40C. Dry Normal: Medium. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Iron.
- Proudly Made in the USA
|Brand||US Army Surplus|
|More From Brand|
We found other products you might like!
100% Recommend for anyone looking for some warm socks at an outstanding value. Made in USA too!