The True North Tactical X1M Assault Pack is a mission ready bag designed by True North Tactical and London Bridge Trading. This partnership was formed to bring the highly refined London Bridge Trading pack design to the public through reduced manufacturing costs. You will find this assault pack is well designed with the ability to carry all of your essential gear in one pack.
True North Tactical X1M Assault Pack
The True North Tactical Assault Pack was one of the first packs produced by True North Tactical. This pack was a collaboration between True North Tactical and London Bridge Trading Company with distribution by Tactical Distributors. These three companies were operating in Virginia Beach, Virginia which is the center of development for many tactical gear companies due to Seal Team Six being based in Virginia Beach.
The features of this assault pack from True North Tactical would be features desired by the elite operators that surround the Virginia Beach area. There is a large main compartment that has provisions for a hydration pack. Quick release buckle systems are in this compartment to allow you to secure important gear that needs to be ready quickly when needed. The shoulder straps are padded with four D-rings allowing you to attach additional gear and there are multiple exterior pockets for storing frequently used items while on your hike.
- Designed by True North Tactical and London Bridge Trading
- Assault Pack Design
- Large Capacity Main Compartment
- Exterior Side Pockets
- PALS / Molle System on Rear
- Padded Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- US Military Black Polartec Fleece JacketAs low as $30.95
- ESS Profile NVG Ballistic GogglesAs low as $19.95
- US Military Cold Weather Fleece Jacket Gen IIIAs low as $40.95
- US Military Extreme Cold Weather Parka Gen IIIAs low as $90.95
- US Military Wool Trigger Finger Mitten LinersAs low as $4.95
- French Army Bivy Bag$39.95
- US Military Wet Weather Poncho LinerAs low as $20.95
- Harris Falcon II Ranger Bag$30.95