This Trumark RR1 Slingshot Replacement Band is designed to fit most tubular design slingshots. The bands are made from high quality surgical latex-tubing and are cut from one length of tubing so that they are matched for tournament shooting. You don't need any tool to install the band. All you need is a small amount of rubbing alcohol.
These RR-1 Slingshot Bands are packaged air-tight to prevent deterioration before installation. If you are powerful and skillful enough, the band can shoot up to 225 yard.
Trumark Slingshot Replacement Band
How To Install this Trumark RR1 Slingshot Band
- First, remove the old bands by rolling them off the prongs with the thumb or heel of hand. If the fork is made of aluminum, please inspect the prong-ends closely for nicks or scratches. If any are found, you can remove them by polishing the prong-ends with very fine steel wool or sandpaper.
- Second, dip the new slingshot band ends into approximately 1/8 inch of ordinary rubbing alcohol that does not contain glycerin.
- Third, slip the bands about one inch onto the prong-ends. Make sure both ends are slipped on an equal distance!
- Fourth, Immediately (before the alcohol can dry) turn the entire one inch of rubber that has been slipped onto the prongs until the leather pouch is adjusted properly and "sits" straight.
- Lastly, please allow the new slingshot band to dry for 24 hours. Do not shoot or pull the band at all until the alcohol is fully dry.