The US Army Ka-Bar Fighting Knife is a classic military fighting knife that is marked with the US Army logo on the leather sheath. On the blade there is a U.S. ARMY marking on one side and the KA-BAR logo on the opposite. With a rich history dating back to pre-WWII the KA-BAR knife has been battle tested and combat proven by US military forces in all wars since being officially adopted during World War II.
US Army Ka-Bar Fighting Knife
The US Army Ka-Bar Fighting Knife is a legendary combat knife Made in America by the KA-BAR Knife company. Long a favorite with adventurers, survivalists, outdoor sportsmen and collectors the KA-BAR features a combat tested and battle proven design that has been perfected over the lifetime of the KA-BAR. While there are numerous replica versions of this iconic military fighting knife, those who want a KA-BAR know to buy nothing but the original.
- Marked for US Army Soldiers
- Stamped U.S. Army and KA-BAR OLEAN NY
- Leather Sheath Included - Stamped with US Army Logo
- Ka-Bar Becker Campanion Knife$100.95
- Ka-Bar Snody Administrator$10.41
- Ka-Bar Jarosz Globetrotter$70.95
- KA-BAR TDI Master Key$65.95
- Ka-Bar Skeleton Knife$10.41
- Ka-Bar Zombie Acheron Knife$10.47
- Ka-Bar Cutlass Machete$55.95
- Ka-Bar TDI Last Ditch Knife$18.95
- USMC Ka-Bar Fighting KnifeAs low as $70.95
- Jiggler Keys - 10 Piece$9.95