US Government Disaster Relief Blanket
The US Department of Defense stocks this wool blanket to be used for natural disaster response and relief. Made in the USA from 30% recycled wool and 70% synthetic wool, this afforable wool blanket will keep you warm for many years to come.
One of the most important functions for the Department of Defense is responding to disasters across the globe, where ever Americans are in need. This can be for natural disasters such as earthquakes and hurricanes, or man made disasters like acts of terrorism or war. When responding to a disaster, the first concern is always the safety and security of those impacted by the disaster. Protecting survivors from the elements and keeping them warm ranks almost as high as feeding them, and the US Department of Defense has standardized their disaster blankets using this very blanket for years.
- Made in the USA from 30% recycled wool and 70% synthetic wool
- Provides superior warmth, even when wet
- Reduced natural wool content - Less itchy and uncomfortable for those sensitive to wool
- Measures a huge 62" x 80"
- SWAT-T TourniquetAs low as $11.95
- Greek Army Sleeping BagSpecial Price $19.95 Regular Price $35.95
- Emergency Blanket$3.49
- Czech Army Wool Blanket$22.95
- French OD Wool Blanket$39.95
- Ka-Bar Tactical Spork$9.59
- Carinthia Defense 4 Sleeping Bag$149.95
- Thermal Reflective Blanket$18.95
- Austrian Sniper Sleeping Bag$30.95
- US Military Duffel Bag$17.95