US Mark 2 Ka-Bar Fighting Knife
Out of stock
The US Mark 2 Ka-Bar Fighting Knife saw first use in World War II where it performed exceptionally well in all theaters. With little change since it was initially fielded it remains the fighting knife issued to US Marines to this day. Perhaps no other US military edged weapon holds as much history, legacy, and interest as this very knife. Once you handle your first Ka-Bar you can quickly see why it has remained the standard by which all other fighting knives are judged.
We purchased these US Mark 2 Ka-Bar Fighting Knives from a US military surplus auction. This direct purchase ensures that each of the Mark 2 Ka-Bar Fighting Knives we have available for purchase was a military issued knife. All show signs of being used by soldiers where they were likely used in military engagements where they were trusted by the soldiers who carried them to perform when required. We have sorted each knife to ensure no chips or cracks in the blade, with the entire knife remaining in a surplus used condition.
Features and Markings:
- Authentic US Military Issued Mk2 Fighting Knife - Includes Scabbard
- Purchased Direct from US DoD Surplus Sales - All Military Contract Production Knives
- U.S. / CAMILLUS N.Y. - Camillus marked knives using this stamping only from 1962 through 1974. - Vietnam War Production!
- US / UTICA CUT. CO. - 1962 Production
- US / CAMILLUS - 1974 through 1989 Production
- US / ONTARIO - 1980 Production