US Military Flame Resistant Undershirt Base Layer
The US Military Flame Resistant Undershirt Base Layer is both a moisture wicking and flame resistant shirt. This undershirt is designed to be the base layer for the seven layer ECWCS system as it will keep your skin dry and wicks away moisture. As an added benefit, the shirt is constructed primarily from NOMEX making it flame resistant and an approved part of the Army Fire Resistant Environmental Ensemble.
The US Military Flame Resistant Undershirt Base Layer is designed to protect our elite war fighters in multiple ways. First this shirt is made to be moisture wicking, making it ideal for wearing during the cold as it will ensure sweat does not accumulate on your skin making you cold. Second and of equal importance, these undershirts are made from NOMEX to offer flame resistant performance.
Our war fighters rely on this undershirt while in combat zones without failure which means it will exceed your expectations for shirts of this type. Commercial versions of this type of shirt offer no better performance than the military surplus shirt. The only thing this shirt lacks is a fancy logo, which no one would see as this shirt is designed to be worn underneath your top layer clothing.
- Authentic US Army Nomex Undershirt
- Designated Undershirt, Base Layer Flake Resistant Moisture Wicking, Army
- Made from 97% Nomex / 3% Spandex
- Flame Resistant and Moisture Wicking Performance
- Dutch M82 NBC ParkaAs low as $25.95
- German Winter CapAs low as $6.95
- WWII Paratrooper Battle SmockAs low as $30.95
- German Army Blue Mountain Troop PantsAs low as $11.95
- Bulgarian Quilted Jacket LinerAs low as $20.95
- US Army TA-312 PT Field Phone$125.25
- USGI Molle II Large Rucksack$20.95
- USGI TCOP Tent$260.95
- US Military Black Polartec Fleece JacketAs low as $30.95
- ESS Profile NVG Ballistic GogglesAs low as $19.95
- US Military Cold Weather Fleece Jacket Gen IIIAs low as $40.95
- US Military Extreme Cold Weather Parka Gen IIIAs low as $90.95