US Military Individual First Aid Kit - 6545-01-521-8502
US Military Individual First Aid Kit
The US Military Individual First Aid Kit is an individual first aid kit that has been combat tested and battle proven. Consisting of an outer soft transport case with an internal removable rigid case you have easy transport with protection of your first aid kit.
Description / US Military Individual First Aid Kit
The US Military Individual First Aid Kit is an authentic US army individual first aid kit. These kits contain an assortment of first aid supplies that would be used by soldiers to meet their own individual first aid needs. These kits contain useful gear like bandages, yet the kit case and ALICE gear outer pouch can also be used to house your own personally selected first aid equipment that would be mission specific for your needs.
Features and Contents:
- Two Layer Transport System - Soft ALICE Case with Rigid Removable Interior Case
- Lift the Dot Tabs Secure Top Flap - Plastic Buckle on Interior Case for Additional Security
- Compressed Camouflage Gauze Bandage (2-in by 6-yard)
- Multiple Packs of Sealed Certi-Strip Adhesive Bandages (3/4" x 3")
- Compressed Camouflage Muslin Bandage (37" x 37" x 52")
- Camouflaged First Aid Field Dressing (4x6.25" to 7.25 Inches)
- Water Purification Tablets for Canteen Use
- Two Pill Bottles with Tops
- Lip Protector and Moisturizer with SPF 22 Sunblock
|Manufacturer||US Army Surplus|