US Military Intermediate Cold Weather Mummy Style Sleeping Bag
The US Military Intermediate Cold Weather Mummy Style Sleeping Bag is a combat tested and battle proven sleeping bag. With the mummy style design and temperature range design from +45 to +10 degrees you will stay warm and comfortable on your next overnight hike or camping adventure with this sleeping bag.
The US Military Intermediate Cold Weather Mummy Style Sleeping Bag is a perfect sleeping bag for use in nearly all parts of North America. Designed by the Department of Defense for use in locations where the mean monthly temperature ranges from +45F to +10F which includes all of the Lower 48 and beyond. This level of performance comes from the quilted construction, thick polyester batting, and capped with the mummy style hood that ensures all body heat is retained and you are comfortable while sleeping in the bag.
- Authentic US Army Sleeping Bag - Combat Tested and Battle Proven
- Made from Cotton Duck Outer Shell with Polyester Fill Batting
- Zipper and Snaps for Extra Secure Closure
- Designated "Sleeping Bag, Intermediate Cold Weather, W/ Hood, W/O Carrying Bag"
- Dimensions: 85" L x 35" W (top / 14" bottom) (approximate)
- Weight: 7.5lbs (approximate)
- NSN 8465-01-049-0888