US Military Level 5 Softshell Pants
The US Military Level 5 Softshell Pants are a pair of unissued pants made by Patagonia for the US military. These military pants are in surplus unissued condition, having never been worn. The color of the pants is foilage green and include the suspenders that are part of the design of these pants.
The US Military Level 5 Softshell Pants are part of the US military's protective combat uniform (PCU) system. This system was designed for US Special Operations Command starting in 2001, and is still in use by soldiers today who have not transitioned to the ECWCS Generation 3. The reason why this system is still fielded is it works and works really well.
We have the Level 5 of the PCU 7 Level system, which are the softshell pants that you see here for sale. The softshell pants were made by Patagonia, who is well known and respected around the world for producing the very best outdoor clothing. Patagonia has experience in producing clothing worn by extreme outdoors enthusiasts who operate in extreme environments, which made them a natural for producing clothing for our elite war fighters.
- Authentic US Military Level 5 Softshell Pants
- Level 5 of the 7-Level PCU System
- Two Front Hand Warming Pockets
- Two Zippered Thigh Pockets
- Elastic Waistband
- Boot Zipper Ankles
- Surplus Unissued - Still in Plastic Package with Tags
- MAS-36 Grease Can$4.95
- Dutch M82 NBC ParkaAs low as $25.95
- German Winter CapAs low as $6.95
- WWII Paratrooper Battle SmockAs low as $30.95
- German Army Blue Mountain Troop PantsAs low as $11.95
- Bulgarian Quilted Jacket LinerAs low as $20.95
- US Army TA-312 PT Field Phone$125.25
- USGI Molle II Large Rucksack$20.95
- USGI TCOP Tent$260.95
- US Military Black Polartec Fleece JacketAs low as $30.95
- ESS Profile NVG Ballistic GogglesAs low as $19.95
- US Military Cold Weather Fleece Jacket Gen IIIAs low as $40.95
- US Military Extreme Cold Weather Parka Gen IIIAs low as $90.95