The US Military SOCOM Universal Tactical Modular Holster is a surplus, unissued holster designed by BLACKHAWK for use by US Special Forces. With the ability to fit virtually all large pistols, fully ambidextrous design, and capable of being carried in multiple configurations this holster is able to fill any need. The Coyote Brown color allows you to confidently carry your sidearm in this holster knowing it will look great on your side.
US Military SOCOM Universal Tactical Modular Holster
The US Military SOCOM Universal Tactical Modular Holster is one of the most versatile and capable holsters ever fielded by the US Army. You will find the holster is designed to allow it to fit virtually all large handguns, including the GLOCK 17 which you see pictured. Right or left handed shooters will find this holster is easily switched to accommodate the draw side you need and both are rock solid. Rounding out the features, you can detach the drop leg straps and attach the holster directly to your pistol belt or use the included MOLLE straps and mount it to your tactical vest.
- Designed and Manufactured by BLACKHAWK!
- Fully Ambidextrous Design
- Universal Design - Fits All Large Pistols
- Will Fit Pistols With Rail Mounted Lights
- Extra Pouch for Spare Magazine, Knife, or Tool
- Modular Design - Belt, Drop Leg, or MOLLE Vest Mounted Carry
- Made in the USA
- Unissued US Army Surplus
- Eagle M9 Single Mag Pouch - MolleAs low as $19.95
- Eagle Industries US Army Special Forces H-HarnessAs low as $39.95
- Eagle Industries Rhodesian Recon VestAs low as $179.95
- Eagle Industries Soft Medical PouchAs low as $24.95
- US Military M4 Double Molle Mag PouchAs low as $14.95 Regular Price $15.95