US Navy Shipboard Jacket
The US Navy Shipboard Jacket is an "old friend" to anyone who served on a ship in the US Navy. Designed to be warm and protective the Navy issued these jackets and sailors who have worn them know they are also extremely comfortable.
The US Navy Shipboard Jacket is a fire resistant fully lined jacket that you'll be proud to own. With a look and style that sets this jacket apart from a very crowded field you will be noticed the first time you wear your new jacket out in public. You'll definitely have Navy veterans remarking about how they had one of these jackets while in the service and surely will ask where you got yours.
For those who are not immediately familiar with the US Navy Shipboard Jacket there are a few features worth mentioning. First the entire jacket is constructed from Nomex which is a fire resistant fabric. This means you will not only be protected from the elements when wearing this excellent jacket but also from potential injury from fire hazards you may encounter. Add in the stand up collar, knitted waistband, and storm flap and you have a jacket that is entirely wind resistant to ensure greater comfort.
- Made in the USA / Berry Compliant
- Constructed from Nomex - Fire Resistant
- Fully Lined Jacket - Warm and Comfortable
- Front Zippered Closure with Velcro Storm Flap
- Knit Cuffs and Waistband
- USGI M10 Cleaning Rod$30.95
- Swedish Medic Bag Number 4$30.95
- Austrian Army Chef JacketAs low as $19.95
- French Foreign Legion UndershirtAs low as $13.95
- British Homeland Security Tactical Field JacketAs low as $34.95
- ISPro Tactical Compression Tank Top with HolsterAs low as $60.95
- Russian Army Generals Visor HatAs low as $80.95
- USSR First Aid Case$70.95
- Austrian Army Tracksuit PantsAs low as $15.95
- 26-Foot Cargo Parachute$98.33
- North Safety Goggles$8.95
- US Military Mens Briefs 3-PackAs low as $5.95
- Austrian Army Tracksuit JacketAs low as $20.95