The USGI Ecotat Tent is a multi-purpose tent that is capable of being configured as an advanced tent or can be worn as a poncho. Combat tested and battle proven, this special operations war fighter tent is perfect for backpacking or overnight field work.
USGI Ecotat Multi-Purpose Tent
The US Army tested this revolutionary tent and found it can withstand up to 45-mph winds and tropical storm / hurricane levels of rain. With full 360 degree protection, the tent can trap air and offer ventilation for maximum comfort. Very rare tent to find, and the design makes this one a must-have for anyone serious about extreme backpacking or multi-day field work.
- Full Bathtub Floor
- Water-Proof and Vapour Permable Fire Retardant Coated Material
- Open Or Close Vents
- No Tools Required For Setup - One Person Design
- Weighs Less Than 5 Pounds
- Factory Taped Seams
- Pre-bent Shock Corded Poles
- Use as a 1-Person All Season Tent
- Can Be Configured As Anorak, Poncho, Sleeping Bag Cover, Tarpulin, Lean-To, Sitting Tent, or Standard 1-Person Tent