USMC Flame Resistant Balaclava
The USMC Flame Resistant Balaclava is a component of the Marine Corps Flame Resistant Organizational Gear (FROG) system. This protective clothing system was implemented to protect soldiers from fire and flash injury which was commonly encountered when exposed to IED's in the combat zone. With proper use the components like this balaclava protected our soldiers from these types of threats.
The US Marine Corps Flame Resistant Balaclava is a well designed and specialized balaclava. This balaclava was made to be worn in hot climates which required a balance between protective features and comfort to ensure it would always be worn. With the entire balaclava constructed from fire resistant aramid fabric the designers created a ventilated top for proper circulation.
The mouth guard portion of the balaclava in hinged. This feature allows you to expose the lower portion of your face to allow you to eat, drink, and speak without requiring the balaclava to be removed. Everything about this balaclava is top level and you'll proudly wear it the next time you take your motorcycle out for a ride or engage in outdoor sporting activities.
- Authentic Marine Corps Balaclava
- Lightweight Version
- Flame and Flash Resistant
- Part of the FROG System
- British Homeland Security Tactical Field JacketAs low as $34.95
- North Safety Goggles$8.95
- ISPro Tactical Compression Tank Top with HolsterAs low as $60.95
- US Military Mens Briefs 3-PackAs low as $5.95
- Russian Army Generals Visor HatAs low as $80.95
- Sniper Team T-ShirtAs low as $20.95
- Japanese Navy WWII Hat$5.95
- Russian Paratrooper Striped ShirtAs low as $22.95
- Colored AR-15/M16 MagazineAs low as $9.95
- British Army DPM Chest Rig$40.95
- British WWII Wire Cutters$35.95
- North Safety Flock Lined Latex Gloves 12-PackAs low as $6.95