WWII German Reversible Sumpftarn Camo Jacket
The WWII German Reversible Sumpftarn Camo Jacket is an authentic reproduction of the war time original. This jacket features German marsh camouflage, known as sumpftarn, on one side and is reversible to present snow camouflage on the opposite side. Soldiers would be issued one jacket that was ideal for use in any condition to fight in the cold without the need for special snow camouflage coverings.
The WWII German Reversible Sumpftarn Camo Jacket was one of the main cold weather coats issued to soldiers in the German army during World War II. These unique jackets were capable of being reversed to provide either German "Marsh" camouflage or all white snow camouflage. Soldiers surely appreciated this feature of these warm coats as it meant there was no requirement to carry snow camouflage during the winter.
- Produced by Sturm of Germany
- Authentic Reproduction of German Original
- Sumpftarn Camo / Snow Camo Reversible Design
- Excellent for Living History Events, Film, and Theater Productions
- US WWII M12 Holster$25.95
- US Repro M43 WWII Field CapAs low as $11.95
- USGI WWII M36 Pistol Belt$35.95
- WWII USMC Style Knife$18.95
- US WWII Canteen with Cup$16.95
- US WWII Tanker JacketAs low as $90.95
- US WWII M43 Field Jacket$19.95
- German WWII Black SS Overseas CapAs low as $8.95
- US WWII M42 Paratrooper PantsAs low as $30.95