Yugoslavian Army Rucksack
This Yugoslavian Army Rucksack is a small combat pack that was originally issued in the 1950s but saw service well into the 1990s. You'll find this bag to be handy sized, has versatile carry options, and a vintage look that completes the trifecta of bag desirability.
Every military surplus item can tell a story, and these bags tell the story of the Croatian War of Independence. Seized from Serbian rebels during the war, these bags likely saw actual combat use. American collectors are lucky the Croatian government supports the surplus market and has decided to sell these war relics.
- Carry straps can be positioned to turn this from a rucksack into a shoulder bag.
- Leather straps can be used to tie gear to the pack.
- Exterior Velcro sealed pocket.
- Interior Cloth Covered Compartment (See Picture).
- Authentic Croatian War Trophy.
- 12" x 12" External Dimensions
- Weighs 1.5lbs
- Condition is Surplus Used
- Will Show Signs Of Use or Storage (some will have writing or missing buttons
Purchase this Yugoslavian Rucksack and you'll own a piece of real history. If you want to read more about this rucksack, visit Rucksack Mania who did an excellent write up of this bag.