Yugoslavian Army Rucksack
Out of stock
Secure Online Payments
American Owned and Operated
20+ Years In Business
Ships from Pennsylvania
Every military surplus item can tell a story, and these bags tell the story of the Croatian War of Independence. Seized from Serbian rebels during the war, these bags likely saw actual combat use. American collectors are lucky the Croatian government supports the surplus market and has decided to sell these war relics.
- Carry straps can be positioned to turn this from a rucksack into a shoulder bag.
- Leather straps can be used to tie gear to the pack.
- Exterior Velcro sealed pocket.
- Interior Cloth Covered Compartment (See Picture).
- Authentic Croatian War Trophy.
- 12" x 12" External Dimensions
- Weighs 1.5lbs
- Condition is Surplus Used
- Will Show Signs Of Use or Storage (some will have writing or missing buttons
What's annoying is the surplus store up the road from me has the same bags, same price, and look super clean and unused, though theirs are grey colored. Shame on me for not checking them out first.
The German naval jacket I got from KeepShooting is 100% awesome though, so I guess it's just luck of the draw.
I will probably end up using it for hunting or fishing when I don't feel like carrying a bigger bag.
As others have said its by no means a rucksack, but more of a day pack to use while your larger pack is back at camp.
While small in size there is still plenty of room to carry items you may want in a day pack such as a survival/med pack, water bottles and maps with room to spare.
I set mine up as a day hunting pack due to its smaller size. It will make life easier to carry this pack up and down ridges in the mountains compared to my German alpine rucksack.
Items 21 to 30 of 33 total