Zak Tools Halligan Tactical Entry Tool
The Zak Tools Halligan Tactical Entry Tool is a special purpose tool designed to allow forced entry into vehicles, buildings, and other locked structures. This type of tool has been used for decades by law enforcement and fire/rescue professionals where it has been refined to perfection based on real world experiences. With multiple working ends on each tool you will be able to perform tasks that include prying, pounding, and puncturing with the tube steel handle giving you superior leverage in all of these tasks.
Availability: In stock
The Zak Tools Halligan Tactical Entry Tool is an easy-to-use special purpose tool that has been refined to perfection by Zak Tools. The original Halligan Bar was designed and named after NYFD First Deputy Chief Hugh Halligan in 1948. Taking the original design and using modern materials and feedback from tactical entry teams and fire rescue services the resulting Zak Tools Halligan Tactical Entry Tool is the Halligan Bar perfected.
- Heat Treated Stainless Steel Tool Heads
- Commerical Gas Valve Shut Off Wrench
- Driver for Water Hydrant Socket
- Lightweight, Durable, Sure-Grip Handle
- Hammer Head Feature for Battering or Use As Flat Wedge Impact Point
- Flat Wedge for Door Breaching Duties - Works on Building and Vehicle Doors
- Pry Foot has High Arch Fulcrum Point - Increased Lifting & Prying Force
- Forked Prying Tang for Pulling Lag Bolts or Heavy Nails
- Pointed Tang for Digging, Pulling, Puncturing, Lock Hasp Removal, Lifting, or Security Screen Removal