This amazing film covers:
- Learn to access and evaluate gunshot wounds
- How to minimize bleeding and trauma
- How to prepare the wound for transportation
- How to handle shock and victim duress
- Life Saving First Aid Techniques
This is a must-view for all police officers, federal agents, CCW license holders, security guards and everybody who carries a gun or is around firearms for a living!
The video was directed by John Klatt who is a former US Navy medic, former US Navy Rescue Diver and President & Founder of American Safty.
|Run Time||40 Minutes|
|Encoding||DVD Region Free|
Watching this won't make you a surgeon but it is great entry level information and training. I have all my students watch this before live fire commences.