What Is Our Return Policy?
We want you to be as happy as possible with your purchase from our company, but we realize that in some instances you may want or need to return an item. Our return policy is fair to both our customers as well as our company with a great balance that favors resolution of any issues.
- 15 Days following the reception of your package.
- Most items returned within 15 days of receipt will receive a credit for the merchandise returned.
- If a return label is provided and you require it to be mailed to you, a $5 service charge will be deducted from your return.
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) required.
- Once you receive the RMA securely package the product in a box with a copy of your original invoice and write the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box.
- The Return Authorization Number is only good for two weeks and must be received by the 14th day, or the items will be mail back with no refund.
- Products showing excess usage may be returned to the customer without a refund.
- If Promotional Flat Rate shipping is used no matter the issue the customer will have to pay to have the item(s) shipped back.
- All items returned without an RMA number are not eligible for a refund, exchange, or store credit.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Exceptions to the Return Policy?
- No returns, refund or exchange are possible on the following items:
- Body Armor
- Books and Videos
- First Aid
- Food & Water
- No Refunds will be given on International Order's
- Refund only
- Surplus clothing and equipmentt