What Is Our Return Policy?
We want you to be as happy as possible with your purchase from our company, but we realize that in some instances, you may want or need to return an item. Our return policy is fair to both our customers and our company, with a great balance that favors resolution of any issues.
- 15 days following the reception of your package.
- Most items returned within 15 days of receipt will receive a credit for the merchandise returned.
- If any item has to be mailed to you for a return, a $5 service charge will be deducted from your return.
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) required.
- Once you receive the RMA, securely package the product in a box with a copy of your original invoice and write the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box.
- The Return Authorization Number is only good for two weeks and must be received by the 14th day, or the items will be mail back with no refund.
- Products showing excess usage may be returned to the customer without a refund.
- If Promotional Flat Rate shipping is used, the customer will have to pay to have the item(s) shipped back no matter the issue.
- We do not offer return labels for any reason other than the wrong SKU being mailed to you. Damaged items that are non-surplus merchandise will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- All items returned without an RMA number are not eligible for a refund, exchange, or store credit.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Exceptions to the Return Policy?
- No returns, refund, or exchange are possible on the following items:
- Body Armor
- Books and Videos
- First Aid
- Food & Water
- No Refunds will be given on International Order's
- Refund only
- Surplus clothing and equipment