AR15 Enhanced Pivot and Takedown Pin Set
Battle Arms Development Enhanced Pin Set (BAD-EPS) for the AR15 / M16 / M4 style rifles. The set consists of the Enhanced Takedown Pin (BAD-ETP) and Enhanced Pivot Pin (BAD-EPP). Precision Swiss CNC machined from round stock steel bars, the BAD-ETP & BAD-EPP are case hardened and finished in MILSPEC black manganese phosphate.
The BAD-EPS features the following improvements and features:
- AR15 / M16 / M4 Compatible - Fits all AR15/M16/M4 lower receivers with mil-spec .250" diameter front pivot and rear takedown pin holes.
- Patent Pending Pivot Pin & Takedown Pin Head Designs - Greatly improved gripping surface
- Low Profile Pin Heads - Low drag and never in the way. Lower profile than mil-spec pin heads.
- Ambidextrous Safety Compatible
- Extended Pin Tips (+0.030" over milspec) - Added tip length noticeably aids in starting/pushing the pins out from the left side of the receiver
- Bullet Tip Guide - Cone shaped recess at both pin tips prevent accidental bullet or tool slip and reduced the chance of scratching the receiver.
- Patent Pending EZ Guide Channel & Magnetic Assist Install - Easy, hassle free magnet assisted installation of the EPP (Enhanced Pivot Pin).
Each BAD-EPS comes with (1) BAD-ETP, (1) BAD-EPP, (2) KNS hardened stainless steel detents, (2) 17-7 nickel plated stainless steel pin springs, and (1) high-strength neodymium magnet for hassle free magnet assisted installation of the Enhanced Pivot Pin (BAD-EPP).
Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.