British Army Desert DPM Boonie Hat
The British Army Desert DPM Boonie Hat is a military surplus boonie hat from the British Army. These particular boonie hats were used by British soldiers in both Iraq and Afghanistan. All of these Boonie Hats will show some signs of use and may vary slightly from the pictured model.
The Boonie Hat was first introduced by the US Army during the Vietnam War. Since the introduction of the first Boonie Hats virtually every military force has issued their own version of the Boonie Hat to their soldiers.
The British Army made extensive use of Boonie Hats during their operational efforts in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. There were multiple variations of the British Army Boonie Hat issued. Our import of these hats has a mix of every type.
All of the Boonie Hats are Desert DPM pattern camouflage hats that have the traditional ventilation eyelets on each side of the boonie hat. Some have the chin strap as pictured while others do not. There are a small number of them that also come with velcro attached neck guards that would be one of the experimental versions of the boonie hat.
- Authentic British Army Issue Boonie Hat
- Used in Afghanistan and Iraq by the British Army
- Sorted by Size
- May Vary From Picture - Several Different Styles
- NSN# 8415-99-978-6947
- British Army BLACKHAWK CQC Serpa Sportster HolsterAs low as $20.95
- British Army MTP Combat PantsAs low as $30.95
- British Army MTP Field Pack$34.95
- British Army Desert Camo Field PackSpecial Price $19.95 Regular Price $24.95
- Scottish Gas Windbreaker JacketAs low as $19.95
- British DPM Winter HatAs low as $6.95