The British Army MTP Wet Weather Pants are current issue military rain trousers from the British Army. These pants are made from modern MVP materials which provide you with water and wind resistant pants that are also fully breathable. Soldiers in the British Army are wearing these pants in combat zones and areas of operation where they provide superior protection from the elements along with a stellar camouflage pattern that has exceptional performance in multiple terrains.
British Army MTP Wet Weather Pants
The British Army issues these incredibly effective wet weather trousers to soldiers in the British Army. With diverse areas of operation, the British Ministry of Defense requires wet weather gear to be both high performance and combat tough. Without question, these wet weather pants meet these two requirements overwhelmingly and it is easy to see why soldiers rave about these we weather pants.
- Authentic British Army Wet Weather Trousers
- Offical Designation: "TROUSERS WET WEATHER MVP MTP"
- Water Proof, Wind Proof, and Breathable
- Superior Performance in Extreme Weather Conditions
- Easy to Wear - Drawstring Waist, Boot Zippers, and Velcro Fly Quickly Go Over Pants
- False Pockets To Allow Access To Your Pants Pockets When Worn As Overpants
- Desireable MTP Camouflage Pattern
- Unissued Condition