The French Army Doctors Lab Coat is an authentic lab coat from the French Army Medical Corps. These long length coats would be worn by doctors who attend to sick soldiers and some civilians who are being treated at French Army medical facilities. These lab coats are knee length and have two deep pockets at waist level and one chest pocket that features the French Army Medical Corps insignia.
French Army Doctors Lab Coat
The French Army Doctors Lab Coat has a distinctly European style, which is appropriate as they were made for use in France. When you see one of these lab coats in person, you will not immediately think medical coat as the cut and style of these lab coats is very unique. Once you see the French Medical Corps insignia on the front chest pocket, you will then see these as what they are - the coat of choice for French Army doctors.
The distinctive look of these French Army Doctors Lab Coats makes them an excellent foundation for a unique Halloween costume. With these lab coats you can create a look that is a mix of part Dr. Frankenstein and part crazy cult member. If you aren't into Halloween, these lab coats are also excellent shop coats that you can wear to cover your clothes while working on electronics or other equipment. Like most military surplus, the possibilities with these lab coats are only limited by your imagination and vision.
- Authentic French Army Medical Corps Lab Coat
- Snap Closure Front
- Two Pockets at Waist Level
- One Chest Pocket with Medical Insignia
- French MP Motorcycle PantsAs low as $25.95
- French Army Medical Box$25.95
- French Army Style OD CoverallsAs low as $25.95
- French Army Boonie HatAs low as $6.95
- French Military Shoulder Bag$12.95
- French MP Blue Rain OverpantsAs low as $11.95
- French Army Mosquito Net$35.95
- French Army Alpine Polar Fleece GlovesAs low as $15.95
- French F1 Commando Tent$50.95
- French Army Canteen Cup$5.95
- French Army F2 Backpack$80.95