When selecting military surplus leather gloves you want to consider four factors before buying:
- Condition - Leather gloves tend to get used a lot. When they are issued to the military they tend to be used even more. So condition of military surplus leather gloves is very important.
- Sizing - Military contracts often require leather gloves to be made in all sizes including very small. The small sizes tend to be what is left over and makes it to the surplus market. So always check sizing of leather gloves from the military prior to buying.
- Quality of Materials - Types of leather can vary greatly from soft to rigid which will determine how useful and comfortable the gloves you buy will be. The stitching on leather gloves is also critical to how long they will last from daily use.
- Price - If the pair of military surplus leather gloves cost as much or more than other quality leather gloves, you need to consider how good of a buy the military surplus gloves are.
Using these four factors, our French Army leather gloves are an excellent buy:
- The condition of the gloves is perfect as they came to us sealed in their original factory package.
- Size of the military surplus gloves is ideal as they will fit medium or large hands
- Quality of the gloves is excellent as the French selected premium grade soft leather for their construction
- Price is perfect as you won't find a nicer pair of black leather gloves for this price or level of quality.