How To Obtain Class 3 Machinegun Dealer License

In stock

One of the most often asked questions is how to get a class 3 machine gun dealer's license. This simple instruction manual explains it and includes the ATF forms necessary to apply for this license.

If you are a citizen of the United States residing therein and you are of good character with no record of criminal activities, you may be licensed to deal in automatic weapons and silencers under the Federal Gun Control Acts.

Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account
Customer Questions

No Questions
Copyright © 2002-present United Defense LLC. All rights reserved.