The main rear most pocket of the fatboy pouch provides space large enough to fit most tactical trauma kits or your own customized load out. The two rear wing pockets are large enough to store decompression needles, NPAs, or other airway devices. The flap panel design allows you to custom configure the shock cord loops to hold whatever you need to complete your customized trauma kit.
The pouch can also be quickly secured by simply pulling back up on the handle and affixing the VELCRO brand fastener. Trauma shears can be tucked behind the PALS/MOLLE mounting at the rear of the pouch or attached to the single channel of PALS/MOLLE that run on either side of the exterior of the wings. This channel can also be used to secure a tourniquet, tourniquet pouch, or rescue hook pouches.
- Lightweight 500D Cordura Construction with 420D Pack Cloth Interior
- Mil-Spec 550 Type III Paracord Zipper Pulls
- Color-Matched VELCRO Brand Loop, Webbing and Zippers
- All Edges Feature Binding Tape for Quality Construction
- Exterior Single Side Challens of PALS/MOLLE for Mounting Tourniquets, Tourniquet Pouches, Shear Pouches, or Rescue Hook Pouches
- 1" Color-Matched Webbing Pull Handle w/ Removable 1" Red Velcro Brand One-Wrap to Denote Medical Supplies
- Reverse Zippers to Keep The Dirt and Grunge Out
- Exterior VELCRO Brand Loop Field for Medical, Blood Type or Unit Identifier Patches (2" Tall x 4" Wide)
- User Replaceable Shock Cord and ITW Nexus CordLoc
- Includes 2 MALICE Clips for Mounting to PALS/MOLLE Gear
- Includes ITS Medical PVC Patch
- Weight: 4.2oz
- Measurements: 7" Tall x 5.25" Wide x 2.5" Deep
- Made in the USA (Berry Amendment Compliant)