The KVP Pistol Caliber Carbine XP Recoil Spring is designed to be the optimal recoil spring in blowback operated pistol caliber AR carbines. With the extra power recoil spring in place, you will reduce the impact velocity on your AR carbines lower receiver components extending their service life.
KVP Pistol Caliber Carbine XP Recoil Spring
The KVP Pistol Caliber XP Recoil Spring offers an increase preload over standard AR carbine recoil springs. This additional preload helps to increase the blowback systems dwell time which will help ensure that your AR pistol caliber carbine has a properly tuned blowback system.
- Made from 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Use in 9MM, 10MM, 40SW, or 45ACP Blowback AR Systems
- Increases AR Dwell Time in Blowback Setups
- Increases Preload
- Quites Action (Improved Experience with Suppressors)
- Reduces Felt Recoil
- Designed Only for Carbine Length Stock and Pistol Kits