Lock Pick Gun / Snap Gun Instructions:
1. Spray graphite or graphite oil into the cylinder.
2. Adjust the tension to Low by turning the adjusting wheel. Adjust the play in the trigger pull by turning the front adjusting screw.
3. Insert the tension tool into the cylinder opposite the pins, and apply a light pressure in the direction the lock will open.
4. Insert the pick just below the pins, only far enough to contact the back pin. The picking needle must be inserted straight, so that it is parallel to the shear line - it must strike all pins simultaneously when trigger is snapped.
5. Once the picking needle is inserted, snap the trigger rapidly, making sure that the needle is striking all pins at the same time!
If the lock does not open after five or six snaps, increase the tension by turning the wheel toward High, and repeat steps 3 through 5.
We will not accept any returns on this item.
It takes some time to learn how to use it, but once I did, it made picking locks a breeze. I would recommend this to anyone who thinks they may need to pick a lock.