Swedish Tent Bag
These tent bags were originally designed for and used by members of the Swedish army, which joins the Swedish navy and the Swedish air force to make up the three service branches of the Swedish armed forces. Boasting a very simple construction, each Swedish tent bag measures approximately 44 inches tall with a 34-inch diameter.
One other noteworthy aspect of the Swedish tent bag is the faded appearance of the "Three Crown" emblem on the side of the bags. The Three Crowns are a Swedish national emblem that can be found on any range of Swedish entities, from the Coat of Arms to the sweaters of the national men's ice hockey team. The emblem is also featured prominently in the Mossberg logo.
- Authentic Swedish Army Tent Bag
- Enormous Sized Bag - Store Tons of Gear
- Tough Canvas Construction
- Top Grommets for Adding Rope Closure
- Swedish Triple Crown Logo
- Dimensions: 44" x 34" (approximate)