US Air Force APECS Parka - Gore-Tex Jacket - ABU Tiger Stripe
US Air Force APECS Parka
Description / US Air Force APECS Parka
Officially designated as the All-Purpose Environmental Camouflage Parka, the APECS jacket is setting new standards for performance in the field for our airmen. This lightweight parka can serve multiple roles for soldiers in the field as it will keep you dry and warm due to the use of Gore-Tex materials in the construction of the jacket.
The camouflage pattern you see on this parka is a digital Tiger Stripe pattern which in fact was designed by the same firm that developed the original Vietnam War era Tiger Stripe camouflage. With the sleek design of the parka and the use of this camouflage pattern you will be the envy of your neighborhood the first time you wear this jacket outside. Expect to get many compliments and you will be impressed by how well this parka performs in the rain and wind that the weather likes to throw at you.
- Official Parka of the Airman Battle Uniform
- Made from Gore-Tex Fabric
- Fully Sealed GORE-SEAM Tape - 100% Wind and Water Resistant
- Exterior Zippered Chest Map Pockets
- Two Velco Sealed Waist Pockets
- Stowable Hood
- Reinforced Elbows for Added Durability
- Zippered Arm Vents for Added Comfort
- Made in the USA and Berry Compliant
|Manufacturer||US Army Surplus|