Vz. 58 Bayonet
Out of stock
Secure Online Payments
American Owned and Operated
20+ Years In Business
Ships from Pennsylvania
These original vz. 58 bayonets are all authentic Czechoslovakian military surplus pieces. They were originally issued alongside vz. 58 service rifles that would have been issued to ground forces in the Czechoslovak People's Army, now the army of the Czech Republic. Other users of the vz. 58 include Afghanistan, India, Iraq, Uganda and many others.
- Authentic Czech Vz58 Bayonet
- Made of Steel
- Includes Leather Scabbard
* The bayonet It is made from quality steel, and takes & holds an edge quite well.
* The sheath is made from quality leather, and the belt loop is sewn at an angle to make it easier to draw the knife.
* As far as bayonets go, the Vz.58's is very lightweight. It doesn't have much of a cross guard, so be careful if you plan to go around getting into knife fights.
* The scales on the handle are a weird resin-mixed-with wood chips. They're solid, but again, they're pretty odd.
* Finally, if you have qualms about buying "Commie gear," remember that Czechoslovakia tried to move away from Communism in 1968, only to be invaded by the Soviets & the rest of the Warsaw Pact. So, the Czechoslovakians probably hate Commies more than you, so their bayonet is good to go.