British Army MTP Camouflage Parka
The British Army MTP Camouflage Parka is a current issue windproof smock parka from the British Army. With MTP (Multi-Terrain Pattern) replacing the standard DPM camouflage, this MTP windproof smock parka is one of the newest items to be sold as surplus by the British Army.
The British Army MTP Camouflage Parka is a wind proof smock that features everything you'd expect in an Army parka, with the main difference being the use of the latest MTP Camouflage for the finish. This style of windproof parka has been used for decades by NATO aligned forces, with the British issuing them to troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Authentic British Army Surplus Parka
- Integrated Hood with Button Tie-Down
- Two Large Interior Zippered Mesh Pockets - Plenty of Storage
- Two Button-Closed Hip Pockets
- Two Button-Closed Chest Pockets
- Designated Smock, Combat, Windproof, MTP
- NSN# 8415-99-317-8389