Burt Reynolds Concealed Carry Rossi Revolver
You are looking at the personal concealed carry weapon that was carried daily by Hollywood Icon Burt Reynolds. This Rossi Revolver was customized for Burt when he purchased it, with the barrel being shortened to 2 3/8" with sights added. Every day Burt carried this Rossi concealed, where he knew if required he could draw and defend himself from any crazed maniac or other threat.
This revolver was the last firearm owned by Burt Reynolds at the time of his death in 2018. However a lifetime of collecting and past sales by Mr. Reynolds showed he loved all firearms, in particular classic military firearms from around the world. You know this revolver was however special to Burt as it was the last gun he kept and carried daily in the included holster.
True fans of Burt will recognize this holster as it is the holster his character B.L. Stryker carried on screen during the two season run of the show B.L. Stryker. While the show B.L. Stryker may not be remembered as Burt's finest work, it was however executive produced by Tom Selleck, another Hollywood Icon who has also has been a lifelong supporter of the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
We purchased this firearm direct from the Burt Reynolds Estate Auction, which took place on 6/15/2019 and was conducted by legendary auction house to the stars, Julien's Auctions. Once concluded, the revolver and holster came direct to our facility where it remains in our climate controlled gun vault awaiting purchase, where it would become the centerpiece collection for any fan of Burt Reynolds or collector of celebrity owned firearms.
- Featured as Lot 264 in the Burt Reynolds Estate Auction Catalog at Julien's Auctions
- Serial Number 79628
- Includes Custom Bohlin Holster with Basket Weave Design and Initials BL
- Holster Used by Burt in B.L. Stryker - 1989-1990 on ABC Television
- Shows Holster Wear and Light Rust - Was Carried Daily in Flordia by Burt Reynolds
- Good Bore and Strong Action - Will Clean Up Nice
- Letter From Our Managing Director Describing the Purchase History of Revolver