The CETME Bayonet is an authentic Spanish military surplus bayonet. These bayonets are designed to be used with the Spanish Army CETME B or CETME C rifle. Featuring a superior condition blade with Spanish knife workmanship, the CETME Bayonet can be a collectible bayonet or can be used in the field as a camp knife.
The CETME Bayonet represents a time where bayonets began to evolve from strictly bayonets to combat fighting knives. You can see the influence of NATO aligned bayonet design in the CETME Bayonet with the use of black phosphate finish and polymer grip panels. Where the CETME Bayonet excels over other NATO bayonets of the same time period is the superior steel, length, and profile used to create the bayonet blade.
- Authentic Spanish Military Surplus Bayonet
- Designed for the CETME B and CETME C Rifle
- Includes Scabbard
- Dimensions: 8.5" Blade
- Spanish Guardia Civil Traffic Cop Hiviz VestAs low as $8.95
- Spanish Air Force Desert Field ShirtAs low as $39.95
- Spanish Army Base Layer ShirtAs low as $14.95
- Red Cross ShirtAs low as $14.95 Regular Price $14.95
- Spanish Army Base Layer PantsAs low as $9.95
- Correos Kangaroo Pocket Wool SweaterAs low as $24.95