CRKT Combat Stripping Tool
The CRKT Combat Stripping Tool (CST) is a special purpose utility blade designed by Army Medical Veteran Kelly L. Rodriguez of Fayetteville North Carolina. This medical tool was developed under CRKT's Forges by War series and is meant to replace trauma shears with a utility blade that will not fail or get gummed up when you are trying to cut through a patient's clothing.
The CRKT CST was developed using Rodriguez's experiences abroad where she was involved in intense trauma situations. Using traditional trauma shears in a combat environment resulted in shears getting gummed up and failing from the dirt, sand, and blood. This lack of performance during trauma emergencies when trying to cut through an injured soldiers clothing is what gave the need for the Combat Stripping Tool as the seconds lost from faulty tools can mean the difference between life and death.
- Blade Length: 2.125"
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: Feather Safety Razor Blade, SS, HRC 56-63
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.005"
- Weight: 1.5oz
- Handle: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Style: Fixed Blade Knife w/ Sheath
- Sheath Features: Replacement Blade Included in Woven Polyester MOLLE Gear Compatible Sheath
- Sheath Material: Weaved Polyester, Black
- Overall Length: 8.0"
- Tactical Operator CapAs low as $12.99
- CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 9MM$789.47
- Mil-Tec Bottle Opener BeltAs low as $7.49
- British Police Utility VestAs low as $30.95
- M16 Bolt Carrier Group$110.95
- Swedish Army Vinyl Bag$1.99
- USGI WWII Overseas CapAs low as $5.95
- USGI WWII Wool Trigger Finger MittensAs low as $3.95
- US Military Molle II FrameAs low as $8.39
- Austrian Army Combat PantsAs low as $28.95
- Magpul Annoy the Establishment T-ShirtAs low as $23.75
- Magpul Icon Logo T-ShirtAs low as $23.75
- Magpul Core Patrol GlovesAs low as $17.48
- Total Terrain Camouflage T-ShirtAs low as $10.95
- Vintage Camo T-ShirtAs low as $11.99