The CRKT Chogan Woods T-Hawk is a two-handed camp axe. With a hot forged blade with a hammerhead side you will find the Chogan Woods T-Hawk is ideal for building fires or working on a shelter at your campsite. Featuring a genuine hickory handle you will be comfortable using the Chogan Woods T-Hawk either single or double handed.
CRKT Woods Chogan T-Hawk
The Columbia River Knife and Tool CRKT Woods Chogan T-Hawk is a modern evolution from the tactical tomahawk design. What the Woods Chogan T-Hawk is made to go up against however is trees at your campsite or in the woods. You will be able to quickly tear through the old Douglas Fir with the solid 1055 carbon steel blade which is a rock solid head for this handy camp axe.
- Blade Length: 4.21"
- Blade Edge: Axe w/ Hammer
- Blade Steel: 1055 Carbon Steel, 50-55 HRC
- Blade FInish: Hammer
- Blade THickness: 0.52"
- Weight: 2lbs 1.4oz
- Handle: Tennessee Hickory
- Style: Tomahawk
- Overall Length: 19.13"
- Century Arms C308 G3 Style Rifle$723.09
- Century Arms AK63DS AK-47 Rifle$696.25
- Century Arms C39V2 AK47 Rifle$785.21
- Century Arms RAS47 AK-47 Rifle$684.74
- EOTech 512$430.00
- EOTech 518$500.00
- British Army Field JacketAs low as $40.95
- EOTech 552$580.00
- EOTech 558$590.00
- French Military MR73 Holster$15.95
- Ontario SP16 SPAX Rescue Ax$65.95
- US Military Cotton Thread SpoolAs low as $13.95