Duofold Expedition Baselayer Thermal Shirt
- Sleek expedition-weight fabric traps warmth between two thermal layers.
- Wicks Sweat From Your Skin, Dried Quickly
- Chafe Free Comfort
- Resists Garment Odors
- 360-dree Stretch Allows for Maximum Ease of Movement
- Drop-tail Hem Provides Extra Coverage
- Tag Free - No Itch, No Scratch - With Non-Chafe Flat-Lock Seams
- Get on its Own or as Base Layer Thermal Underwear
- Made from 2-Layer 96% Polyester/4% Spandex with Quick Drying Moisture Control and 360-Degree Stretch
doesn't have cuff at bottom of sleeve
nice thick shirt but doesn't have cuff in case that is important to someone
These are the absolute best thermals. I’ve tried quite a few ( and sent them back) as I was looking for something specific… heavyweight yet super soft. These are those!!
solid value as a base layer for cold weather
for extra warmth without extra bulk
Like wearing a gentle hug all day long!
Super, super comfortable. Provides body temperature warmth without overheating and keeps it close to your body. Bought them for off- shore fishing in the winter months as an under-layer & they worked well. Found myself wearing them every day, all day, regardless, even if I am hanging around the house. It just holds on to your body temperature.
I wound up buying more for a friend
Really nice shirt, would recommend.
Sizing is great....
Very happy with my purchase.
Great base layer.
I bought a set of the top and pants at a local store 10 or so years ago and have since worn the top so much that its threadbare and needed a new one. This one is just as warm and wonderful and i will be buying another when in stock. They are an awesome base layer with exceptional warmth.
Keeps you warm. Good layer
would buy again
Items 1 to 10 of 556 total