At just 4 ounces, the WMLx has a concentrated spot and far-reaching, high-intensity beam provide significant light for situational awareness and long-distance target identification. With just a flip of the lever, instantaneously switch between white or infrared mode. In addition, the easy-to-operate lockout system ensures the light isn't activated until you're ready. The INFORCE all-inclusive rail clamping design integrates seamlessly with your weapon, providing simple, fast mounting with no need for additional tools.
- 1/4 turn of head engages lockout mode for travel, transport & storage
- Seamlessly transition between full function and momentary mode
- Safety bar minimizes negligent discharge
- Integrated clamp interfaces with 1913 rails. No tools required
- Non-slip switch controls constant, momentary and strobe functions
- Function: Constant/Momentary/Strobe
- Modes: White
- Output: 700 Lumens
- Runtime: High Efficiency Emitter Provides up to 2 Hours
- Mount: Integrated MIL-STD-1913/NAR Rail (No Tools Required)
- Activation: Ergonomic Contoured Design for easy On/Off
- Lockout System: Safety Lever/Head Rotation
- Construction: Reinforced polymer body offers high-impact resistance and durability.
- Patented heat dissipating vents for improved LED thermal management
- Waterproof: Up to 66'
- Batteries: 2 Lithium 123A included, head removes for battery replacement
- Dimensions: 5.34" Length x 1.125" Bezel Diameter
- Weight: 4 oz
Rifle, Carbine, or Shotgun Equipped with Picatinny Rail