Italian Army Winter Gloves - Gore-Tex and Leather
Italian Army Winter Gloves
Description / Italian Army Winter Gloves
The Italian Army Winter Gloves are a pair of winter gloves designed for the elite forces in the Italian Army. With an area of operations to include the Italian Alps these gloves were designed to protect soldiers from all types of extreme weather. Constructed from Gore-Tex fabric with leather palms and fingers, you will have a superior grip when wearing these gloves. With the rock-solid performance and extreme dexterity provided by these gloves, you will be able to handle any task in any type of weather condition when you field these gloves.
- Authentic Italian Army Winter Gloves
- Layered Design - Fleece Interior, Gore-tex and Leather Exterior
- Waterproof and Windproof Design
- Leather Palms and Fingers for Superior Grip
- Drawstring Cuffs and Adjustable Wrist Straps
- Buckle for Pairing Gloves when Stored
- Available in Woodland Camouflage or Vegetato Camouflage
|Manufacturer||Italian Army Surplus|
We found other products you might like!
Pros: Definitely high-quality gore-tex and insulated well enough to handle sub-zero temperatures comfortably. Vegetato pattern quite nice in Rocky Mountains.