The Italian Army Woodland Field Cap is an authentic Italian Army field cap. These field caps are a reminder of the time where Italy standardized and issued camouflage uniforms in traditional woodland camouflage pattern. This was from the period prior to issuance of the new Vegetato camouflage that has now become the standard for all soldiers in the Italian army.
Italian Army Woodland Field Cap
The Italian Army Woodland Field Cap is a BDU style field cap that was standard issue in the Italian Army. These field caps are unique in that they feature an elastic sizing band in the rear of the cap allowing one size to cover multiple head sizes. This design also makes these field caps one of the more comfortable field caps to wear, as the hat clings to your head even in high winds.
What makes these field caps stand out is their use of traditional woodland camouflage rather than a European specific pattern. These field caps can be used anywhere in North America for camouflage or can be worn with other woodland camouflage for a complete look. The crusher style brim allows them to be easily folded up and the four ventilation grommets allows for good exhaust and air flow for increased comfort.
- Authentic Italian Army Field Cap
- Made from Cotton Blend
- Crusher Style Brim
- Four Ventilation Grommets
- Woodland Camouflage Pattern
- Italian Army OD Tank TopAs low as $8.95
- Italian Army Field Cap$8.95
- Italian Guardia di Finanza ParkaAs low as $40.95
- Italian Army Combat Belt$13.95
- Italian Navy Wool PeacoatAs low as $80.95
- Italian Air Force Wine Set$24.95
- Italian Navy Desert Camo Gore-Tex SuitAs low as $150.95
- Italian Army Wool Blend ShirtAs low as $8.95