The ITS ETA Trauma Kit Pouch - Tallboy is a special purpose MOLLE pouch designed by ITS Tactical to be the ultimate medical pouch in a tall form factor. With a simple pull on the handle, the pouch will quickly filet optn to provide immediate access to your medical components without delay.
ITS ETA Trauma Kit Pouch - Tallboy
The ITS ETA Trauma Kit Pouch - Tallboy is the taller profile version of the ITS Tactical ETA Trauma Kit Pouch. With the main rear-most pocket providing space large enough to fit a complement of medical supplies, the two rear wing pockets are large enough to store decompression needles, NPAs, or other airway devices. The flap panel design allows you to custom configure the shock cord loops to hold whatever you need.
The pouch can be quickly secured by simply pulling back up on the handle and affixing the VELCRO brand fastener. Trauma shears can be tucked behind the PALS/MOLLE mounting at the rear of the pouch or attached to the single channel of PALS/MOLLE that run on either side of the exterior of the wings. This channel can also be used to secure a tourniquet, tourniquet pouch, or rescue hook pouches.
- Lightweight 500D Cordura Construction with 420D Pack Cloth Interior
- Mil-Spec 550 Type III Paracord Zipper Pulls
- Color-Matched VELCRO Brand Fasteners, Webbing and Zippers
- All Edges Feature Binding Tape for Quality Construction
- Exterior Single Side Channels of PALS/MOLLE for Mounting Tourniquets, Tourniquet Pouches, Shear Pouches, or Rescue Hook Pouches
- 1" Color-Matched Webbing Pull Handles w/ Removable 1" Red Velcro Brand ONE-WRAP to Denote Medical Supplies
- Reverse Zippers to Keep The Dirt and Grunge Out
- Exterior Loop Velcro Field for Medical, Blood Type or Unit Identifier Patches (2" Tall x 4" Wide)
- User Replaceable Shock Cord and TIW Nexcus CordLoc
- Weight: 4.2oz
- Measurements: 9" Tall x 3.5" Wide x 2.5" Deep
- Includes 2 Long MALICE For Mounting to PALS/MOLLE
- Includes 2 Short MALICE Clips For Mounting Horizontally to PALS/MOLLE