Mira Safety HAZ-SUIT Protective CBRN Hazmat Suit
Engineered to be one of the most durable, longest-lasting, and most flexible hazmat suit solutions on the market today, the MIRA Safety HAZ-SUIT provides comprehensive protection from a whole universe of CBRN agents and gives you a practical solution for decades to come.
This military hazmat suit is used extensively by major fire departments for hazmat response, major hospitals for emergency preparedness first receivers, major chemical companies for a wide range of potential hazmat exposures, and most branches of the US Military (Department of Defense, DoD).
The fabric of this hazmat suit suit has been subjected to a variety of long-term storage conditions and exhibits no degradation in performance over time when stored properly in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. That means it could last for decades or longer without compromising on protection.
- Mira Safety HAZ-Suit Protective CBRN Hazmat Suit
- Ideal for CBRN Civil Defense Applications
- Used by Professionals All Over the World, Including the US Military
- Constructed from Rugged Fabric with Potentially Unlimited Shelf Life
- Compatible with all MIRA Safety Gas Masks and Full-Face Respirators
- Reliable and Long Lasting Protection from Deadly Gases Like Sarin and VX
- Proudly Made in the USA
|Small / Medium||5'3 - 5'7||120 - 160lbs|
|Large / Extra Large||5'7 - 6'2||160 - 200lbs|
|2XL / 3XL||6'2 - 6'5||220 - 300lbs|
Please Note: Pictured with Gas Mask, Gloves, and Boots for Demonstration Purposes Only, Purchase Only Includes HAZ-SUIT