The NYPD Flag is the unique flag that has been the official flag of the New York City Police Department since 1919. This flag is flown outside every precinct and building that is used by the NYPD.
The NYPD Flag features a unique design that incorporated symbols of the founding of New York City. With the five stripes representing the five boroughs of New York City, the stars represent the 23-cities that united to form New York City and the 24th star represents New York City itself.
Fly this flag proudly to show your support for the New York City Police Department. This iconic police force has been at the epicenter of national tragedy like 9/11 yet also supports and runs events like the NYPD Marathon. Add in the level of service, dedication, and protection these men and women provide to the citizens of New York City and you really start to appreciate how great the NYPD is.
- Official NYPD Flag
- Measures 3' x 5'
- Two Grommets for Flying Proudly
- Made from 100% Polyester
- Made in the USA
- Swiss Army CoverallsAs low as $18.95
- ETS Glock 17 MagazineAs low as $20.35
- French F2 Load Bearing VestAs low as $50.95
- AR-15 Pistol Gas Tube$10.95
- Thin Blue Line Watch Cap$9.95
- ETS Glock 18 Magazine$23.95
- ETS Glock 19 MagazineAs low as $20.35
- ETS AR-15 Magazine - 30-RoundAs low as $19.92
- Ruger P85/P89 17-Round MagazineAs low as $24.75
- Thin Blue Line American Flag$20.95
- Thin Blue Line Flag$20.95
- DP28 47-Round Drum Magazine$35.95
- AR-15 Delta Ring Assembly$10.95