The Ontario SP16 SPAX Rescue Ax is a firefighters tool designed for first responders. With the rugged and compact size you can swing the SPAX like a hatchet to cut through debris or obstacles to rescue victims. The center of the SPAX has a properly sized wrench to allow you to open and close fire hydrants and gas valves which is essential for fire fighting.
Ontario SP16 SPAX Rescue Ax
The Ontario SP16 SPAX Rescue Ax is a must-have tool for any first responder. Filling the roll of a crash axe along with the ability to turn on or off fire hydrants and gas mains your kit is not complete without the SPAX 16 by Ontario Knife Company. This rescue ax is currently issued to the US military under NSN 1095-01-515-9877 where it has been battle tested and combat proven in both Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Blade Length: 8"
- Overall Length: 13.125"
- Blade Thickness: 0.25"
- Blade Steel: 1095 Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: Kraton
- Blade Color: Black Powder Coat
- Weight: 2.10lbds
- Sheath: Combination Black Leather Cordura
- Made in the USA
- EOTech 558$590.00
- British Army Field JacketAs low as $40.95
- Century Arms AK63DS AK-47 Rifle$696.25
- EOTech 512$430.00
- Century Arms GP WASR10 Rifle$737.54
- French Military MR73 Holster$15.95
- EOTech 552$580.00
- Century Arms C39V2 AK47 Rifle$785.21
- EOTech 518$500.00
- Century Arms C308 G3 Style Rifle$723.09
- Century Arms N-PAP AK-47 Rifle$760.23
- Century Arms RAS47 AK-47 Rifle$684.74
- Mil-Tec Flyers Helmet Bag$30.95