Talon Grip for GLOCK 42
TALON Grips for Glock model 42. This rear wrap grip is available in both granulate and rubber textures. This grip has full coverage on the side panels including above the thumb rest, high coverage on the backstrap, and full coverage under the trigger guard. This grip includes the graphic "GLOCK" cutout on the shooter's left and the TALON "T" on the shooter's right as well as relief cuts for the thumb rest on each side.
- 100% made in the USA
- Custom designed and manufactured for this specific firearm for an OEM quality fit and finish
- Low profile grip adds minimal bulk/size
- Available in granulate texture - Often referred to as sandpaper or skateboard tape, this provides positive grip on the firearm and best suited for holster carry and competition shooting.
- Available in rubber texture - This textured rubber grip provides positive grip on the firearm and is more commonly used for concealed carry (less likely to irritate skin or snag on clothing) and users with softer hands.
- Easy to install within minutes (proper installation requires a hair dryer or heat gun)
- Instructions and cleaning pad included
- Most cleaning solutions do not harm the grip, but avoid aerosol based solvents like CLP.
- Adhesive will not move once properly installed and can be easily removed with little to no residue.