The British Arctic Woodland Trousers are a pair of military windproof combat pants from the British army. The British Royal Marine Reserves routinely train and deploy to the arctic circle and these pants were one of the standard issue combat uniform articles that were used. With the Royal Marines being responsible for NATO's northern flank, special combat clothing like this arctic windproof trousers were developed to support the needs of these troops.
British Army Arctic Woodland Trousers
The British Army Arctic Woodland Trousers are windproof combat pants designed for the British Royal Marines in the Arctic Circle. With a design that lends itself to wearing underlayers, these windproof arctic combat pants are great to have as a top layer in extreme cold. If your plans don't call for visiting or defending the Arctic Circle from a Russian invasion, you can also wear these awesome windproof combat pants standalone.
- Authentic British Royal Marine Pants
- Designed for Arctic Warfare Conditions
- British Woodland DPM Camouflage Pattern
- Two Zippered Front Pockets
- Zippered Fly
- Two Button Closed Hip Pockets
- Velcro Lower Leg - Easy to Wear with Boots
- Designated Trousers, Combat (Windproof Arctic)
- NSN# 8415-99-137-9806