The DP28 47-Round Drum Magazine is an authentic military surplus magazine for the DP-28 machine gun. This drum magazine will work in any DP-28 style firearm, including semi-automatic versions of the original machine gun. These drum magazines hold 47 rounds of 7.62x54R ammunition and are of a rotating pan type design for increased reliability with the rimmed cartridge.
DP28 47-Round Drum Magazine
The DP-28 machine gun was the work horse of the Soviet Union, entering into service in 1928. This robust machine gun remained the standard light machine gun of the Soviet army until being phased out in the 1950's by the RPD and later completely by the PK in the 1960s. During this 40-year service life, the design and performance of the DP-28 left a lasting impression on both sides of the battlefield.
With there now being semi-automatic DP-28 rifles produced for sale, the interest in this uniquely Soviet light machine gun has increased. This has lead to the sale and import of original DP-28 magazines, which is what we have available at this time. These magazines will fit, feed, and function in any of the new semi-automatic DP-28 rifles or original full-auto DP28 light machine guns. For those who do not own either a semi-auto or full-auto DP28 but may own a display version, these magazines are perfect to complete the look you want from your DP28 display gun.
- Original USSR DP-28 Magazine
- Capacity: 47-Rounds
- Caliber: 7.62x54R
- French Gendarmerie Polo ShirtAs low as $15.95
- AR-15 Delta Ring Assembly$10.95
- Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service JacketAs low as $30.95
- French Military Flak VestAs low as $18.95
- French Army Alpine Dome Tent$140.95
- Swiss Army Wool BlanketSpecial Price $59.95 Regular Price $130.95
- Essex County Fire and Rescue Service Gore-Tex JacketAs low as $35.95
- FN/FAL 50-Round Drum$290.95
- British Police Travel Bag$30.95
- German Wet Weather Pants LinerAs low as $7.95
- M14 Magazine$17.95