German Wet Weather Pants Liner
The German Wet Weather Pants Liner is an authentic item from the German Army. These pant liners would be worn by German soldiers, primarily underneath their wet weather pants to provide an additional layer of warmth. The quilted design of these pants makes them ideal for increasing the comfort provided by your pants should you be outside in the cold for extended periods of time.
The German Army has some of the world's best equipment. That goes from advanced fighting vehicles, all the way down to uniform gear like these wet weather pant liners. Simple yet effective gear like these wet weather pant liners will allow soldiers to operate longer in poor weather conditions, which will give the soldier wearing them a clear advantage on the battlefield.
We know these pant liners will be one of the most popular items this winter season. The reason why we know this is they are well known as being one of the very best ways to stay warm when it is snowing. Many who work outside or enjoy snow sports have purchased these pant liners from us and raved about how comfortable and warm they are in the cold weather. With the quilted style design, drawstring waistband, and other comfortable features you will soon be in agreement, the Germans made the very best wet weather pant liners in the world.
- Authentic German Army Wet Weather Pant Liner
- Quilted Design - Warm and Comfortable
- Drawstring Waistband
- Zippered Fly and Boot Ankles
- German Military Sleep PantsAs low as $4.99
- Mil-Tec Sport PantsAs low as $13.95
- Mil-Tec Warrior PantsAs low as $35.95
- Splinter Camo BDU PantsAs low as $20.95
- US WWII M42 Paratrooper PantsAs low as $30.95
- French MP Motorcycle PantsAs low as $25.95
- German Gore-Tex PantsAs low as $40.95
- Belgium OD M88 Field PantsAs low as $8.95
- French MP Blue Rain OverpantsAs low as $11.95
- British Home Office Combat PantsAs low as $30.95