HeatSync Glove Liners - Heated Glove Liners by Brunton - USB Battery Powered
HeatSync Glove Liners
Description / HeatSync Glove Liners
The HeatSync Glove Liners from Brunton are one of the most innovative products we have seen for keeping your hands warm. Rather than focus on producing new materials to retain body heat, Burton has produced gloves with a micro-alloy heating element system. This micro alloy heating element system is powered by two USB chargeable batteries to give you an easy to use heated glove system.
One of the most interesting features is the power system that the HeatSync glove liners use. They are powered by two B-Powered batteries, which are unique to Brunton but quickly charge using the included USB charging system. The use of USB connections means that the B-Powered batteries can also be used to charge your other small USB devices such as your iPhone, tablet, or smartphone.
HeatSync Glove Liners are backed by Brunton's "UProof" guarantee. You buy it, try it, bust it, and you can return it to Bruton with no questions asked. This type of guarantee gives you every reason to add the Brunton line of HeatSync glove liners to your arsenal for the cold.
- Three Level Settings for Temperature
- Touchsreen Ready Thumb and Fore Fingers allow Full Control of Smartphones and Tablets
- Micro-USB Input and Standard USB Output Ensure Easy Charging
- Glove Set Includes 2 Batteries and USB Charging Y-Cable
- Heat for 1.1 Hours at 131F, 2.2 Hours at 113F, or 3.5 Hours at 100F